Roberta’s Dream World nominated us for a Liebster Award! Thank you very much!
Here are the rules of the LiebsterAward:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
11 Questions from our nominator:
1. Favourite book genre?
J – Young Adult Dystopian Books!
Doll – Erotica!!
2. Favourite movie?
J – The Notebook.
Doll – Grease
3. If you could teleport yourself to another place on Earth right now, where would you like to go?
J – I’d love to teleport myself to a nice tropical place. Turks and Caicos Islands would be nice!
Doll – Australia. It’s just so gorgeous!
4. If you could meet a famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose?
J – Ian Somerhalder! I think I would just die if I ever got to meet him in person! *fans self*
Doll – Marie Curie. One of the first women to truly revolutionize the female role in science and medicine.
5. Coffee or tea?
J- Both! Though if I had to choose it would be coffee.
Doll – Tea.
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
J – My hidden talent is getting drunk and not getting a hangover! I actually consider it a super power! Or maybe it’s that I can type 120 words a minute!
Doll – I can touch my nose with my tongue. No, really I can!
7. Do you have any hobbies?
J- I love to do digital scrapbooking!
Doll – I love to paint and also I am addicted to decorating!
8. If you could live another person’s life for a day, who would you pick?
J – Okay. I don’t know if Ian Somerhalder has a girlfriend, but if he does I’d like to be her for a day!
Doll – No one. My life has all the people I love most in it.
9. Is there a book you’ve read more than once or would like to re-read?
J – I usually don’t re-read books, but I have re-read Twilight and also Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey. I loved the Twilight book way more than the movie!
Doll – Probably Pride And Pedjudice. I adore that book!
10. Favorite perfume?
J – Pink Chiffon by Bath & Body Works!
Doll – Chanel Coco Madmoiselle.
11. Peanut butter or chocolate?
J – Chocolate. MmMmm…
Doll – Chocolate. I’m allergic to peanuts!
11 facts about Chick
1. I had to refrain from making snarky comments when my co-bloggers were answering there questions…Hello I AM Ian Somerhalder’s girlfriend!!!!
2. I have been a freelance photographer for 10 years and just had my work published in a book
3. I am a huge advocate for Autism Awareness as one of my little’s was diagnosed with it almost 4 years ago
4. I am currently in school to work with teenager struggling with mood and personality disorders
5. I love to alphabetize things, seriously NEVER take me into a music store without keep a close eye on me or I will rearrange things
6. I have a serious crush on Alan Rickman, no matter what role he plays that man is just damn sexy. F Sean Connery, give me Alan!
7. I am usually reading 3-5 books at a time, in fact I read the Justice Trilogy in 3 days. I inhale books, they are my air
8. The way this blog grows shocks me everyday, sometimes I turn on FB and look at my followers and say outloud “Seriously people, why are you listening to me? I am not that cool” then I realize i am =P
9. I am a total faeriephile
10. I am a minor character-a-holic. I fall in love with the tiny little characters and want to know EVERYTHING about them
11. I am a proud geek and love to geek it up any chance I get
A message from us before we announce our nominee’s. Thank you so much for this honor, ya’ll mean the world to us ❤
11 questions for our nominees
1. Who is your favorite author?
2. Pizza or Tacos?
3. Do you have any children?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. What is your happiest moment in life?
6. What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?
7. If you could spend the day with a fictional character from a movie or book, who would you spend it with?
8. Favorite Color?
9. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, would you do it and what would you do?
10. Day or night?
11. Did you make a New Years Resolution this year? What was it and have you stuck with it?
Our 11 nominee’s